Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Cereal Song "No Prize" by Kalani (FULL VERSION)


From the critically unacclaimed album "TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS" Lyrics to " No Prize" By Kalani Never could afford real fruit loops So mom bought me loops of fruit They didn't come in a box it came in a bag And without fucking Toucan Sam And I opened it up only to find This fucking cereal had no prize What's up with that? I think it's bullshit That fucking Rabbit lied when he said Trix were for kids Because I'm a kid...and I ain't got....no prize Never could afford Frosted Flakes But I've had "flakes that were frosty" and they tasted great I've never met Captain Crunch I don't know what it means to be Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs Because I'm eating "Krispy Rice" instead WIth no fucking prize inside of it Not even a SNAP CRACKLE POP It doesn't even have a fucking character like on their box It doesn't even have....nutrition facts I guess, it could be worse Kelsey's mom made her eat dirt In the form of Oatmeal Bran At least that came in a box and not in a bag And she opened it up only to find Fucking healthy shit inside She said "what's up with that?" she thought that it was bullshit And still no fucking prize inside of it Unless you consider a raisin....a fucking prize

Buy Stairmaster Pt Supre Hempz Moisturizer Cheap Purchase Canon Sd980is




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links